Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The outsider by Stephen King

The Outsider

The Outsider by Stephen King
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to admit I didn't like this book. I am a huge Stephen King fan. I have read a lot of his work and was really looking forward to this but I found the story slow. I think that the reason is the book is confused and doesn't know what it wants to be. It starts as a regular crime novel - which would be fine - but then changes genre to become supernatural. It's like two books that were smashed into one. The result is 496 pages for a monster story that should be 300 or a crime novel that again should be 300.

All in all, I do not like it and do not recommend this. If this is your first Stephen King novel, doo not be disheartened he has done better. 

Get your copy from Amazon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment